Mittwoch, 11. November 2009

Day #37: little nightmares // Veterans Day

♥ current music: Chris Brown, "So Cold"
♥ current music: sick

My  "bad headaches" turned out to be an emergent flu. I am not that sick right now (or at least I`ve never been sick that way) - I just have the badest headaches ever, feeling not well, sometimes I am pretty cold and my body just kinda hurst. Last night, when I was in bed, I was pretty grumpy which showed me that I might have high temperatures.

So today I cancelled workout (Annka was not supposed to come anyways) and just slept.

I was confined to keep pretty warm in bed that I can sweat out everything; to drink a lot and to take some paracetamol so that my temp. goes down.

Because I do not feel better I need to call B (area director) and find out about flu shots and stuff that I`ll be well soon.

Btw. lots of the children in school are sick and so. from school just called list night everybody´s parents to make sure that any child that doesn´t feel well or that has higher temperatures stay at home. Well I cannot. ;-)

When I got to school this morning M. just called attention to me by sayin`: Oh there´s a car right in the middle of the street. WTF is he doin` there?  I immediately slowed down, ´cause it was a police car and I was like ... just a little bit too fast. hum. When I was about to pick the children up from school I was just wondering why a dumbass idiot had to annoy the traffic by drivin that stupid. I sassy passed that car and by doing this I also innocently slowed down ´cause I realized that there were the letters Traffic Unit Police on that car. Shiiiiaaaat.

Since it is Veterans Day (all the Am. children had off today) there was a lot of police checking the street.

Although it`s seven thirty only now I really need to go to sleep that I´ll be well soon.



♥ ´k, thx, bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

anythin' to say?