♥ current music: amused
I was pretty MIA the last few days that's why I didn't update. Sorry guys.
Though I really wanted to go to Wahington this weekend I put this idea right out of my mind 'cause I was not feeling well - as you all know!
Well, B. did not answer H's mail and did not even call me back. How kind. When I left her a voicemail I said it's an emergency and that I'm about to get sick. But well. She does not care. When we were at that APMeeting she reproached me that she did not get a chance to talk to me and that she'd call me in the next days anyways. Here we go. I wonder whether she rides the gravy train. I'm sorry to say sth. like that, but she convys that impression.
Anyways A. (best friend of I. ) called me and gave me the number of a good doctor. I did not call him yet but I will to get a shot that I won't get sick.
At Thursday night we went out for dinner to Benny & Hannahs (???) a japanese restaurant where they cook right in front of you. Damn, the food was sooo freakin' awesome. Really need to go there again! :)
On Friday the children were off and we finished their homework for the weekend which was to pattern a huge turkey with things they're thankful for. There you go!
M's Turkey
Y's Turkey

On Friday night we went to Bronxville to have dinner at Japanese Inn which is a sushi bar that belongs to a friend of H.
On Saturday Annka, MonMon and me went to White Plains to the Galleria Mall. I finally bought my new Overknees (of my dreams, hahhaha). Above all it was about MonMon 'cause I promised her to have a girls day. So we went to H&M and Toys 'r us so that Madame could spend her money ;-)
To finish that day we went to Cold Stone ( I looooooooooooove it) and bought some Ice Cream and my beloved Oreo Milkshake! :)
For dinner we ordered some chinese food since it's G's last day over here. This afternoon he's gonna fly back to Egypt.
For the rest there is nothing else to tell you guys. I'm just sitting on my bed and watching the children playing SHOPPING with my shoes, clothes, bags, jewelry, perfume and whatever I have in here. ooooh myyy gooosh ;-)
ah and I'm about to save some money to get me an iPod Touch :)
Mr. Hobi purring in the sun.
my new EMUs
Miss Mon to make a journey.
Miss Mon as BUSY BEE
Miss mon from the Bronx ;-)
Skyping with my Mom (I'm sorry the children took my mobile! :D )
Annka & me @ H&M
my fav. place 2 go: COLD STONE! :D
I think I should get some photos with Santa when he's back @ the mall. hahhahaah.

♥ 'k, thx, bye.












Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
anythin' to say?