Montag, 9. November 2009

Day #36

♥ current music: Ryan Leslie, "Life-Line"
♥ current music: morbid


Ugh, I think I'm taken sick. My throat hurts a bit and I've got a headache like all the time :( 


Friday: So on Friday Nathie and me went to Manhattan to see Ryan Leslie performin' @ Nokia Music Theatre (Broadway/Times Square). We met up at 7pm, sat on those huge red steps and just talked a bit and had some fun. Afterwards we had to get in line which was about through one block. Anyways we had a lot of fun and get to know some girls from the Bronx which we were partyin' with in the line :D
The Concert was amazing and I've had my best night ever in Manhattan.  Afterwards we just kept continuin' cruisin' through NYC. I'd love to tell you some more details but I think this would lead to trouble ;-)

I also made some videos but I'll update 'em at some point ;-)




On Saturday I just slept in and missed Kickboxin' class. I could kick up the backside for that 'cause I'm not able to take part on Monday as well. Anyways I really did not hear my buzzer and maybe it's good that I slept in 'cause I'm still feelin pretty morbid  this day. So actually I did nothin' special  and kinda stayed in bed all day. At night I. left to Asia and will be back in two weeks :( Therefore it's gonna be tough 2 weeks.

Yesterday, Sunday, Andrea picked me up 'cause we wanted to go to the movies to see Michael Jackson's This Is It!. But it was pretty sunny and we've had 68°F that we decided to go to Starbucks and just hang 'round. Afterwards we went to Andrea's had some YUMMIE chocolate cake and had noodles for dinner. At 8pm we went back to New Roc City and saw the Movie.

Today I met up with Annka at Omni. I think Monday's are not my days. The Children were pretty late (u see - I.'s missin'!) and when I went to the Gym I realized that I've forgotten my earphones (I hate workin' out without music!!!) -  anyways the way to Gym was horrible. American drivers can be soo stupid!!! There were some dumbasses that kept driving just in the middle of two lanes! Damn, I was soooo annoyed - I can tell you! ;-)

Tonight we're havin' our AuPair Meeting in the Galleria Mall @ White Plains. 're havin' a scavenger hunt. To be honest: I don't feel like it. Whatever. I'm just thinkin' 'bout buyin' some new Emu Boots. Just the plain caramel one's and 'round christmas I might buy a pair of the knitted ones :D

There are still sooo many things I'd like to buy as soon as possible:

  • iPod Touch 
  • purple Nike Airs 6.0 with leopard print (PICTURE)
  • Caramel coloured Emu's
  • Caramel coloured, knitted Emu:s (PICTURE)
  • MacBook (have to get one for university anyways!)
  • AND SO ON AND SO ON!

Soo, if they have Macy's ( and I'm sure they do!) and might get these today:





We'll see! :)


Btw. we're still havin' 68°F! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D


♥ 'k, thx, bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

anythin' to say?