♥ current music: Fabolous, "Young'n (Holla Back)
♥ current music: good
Just got back from the Gym and it's astonishing how 'happy' it makes me feel. Nevermind.
To briefly sum up what has happend in the past days:
Got to know some am. guys which live right round the corner - hang out with 'em but to be honest: 'were kinda strange. That day Annika n me went to Manhattan cuz I had to go to the Nokia Store and she had to find some presents for P. and her brother. Anyways the reperation costs for my mobile were too expensive - I think. That's why I've decided to get a new one. The iPod Touch has to wait cuz I also need to save money for my vacations and my Mac Book. We'll see.
Anyways - went to Victoria's Secret and got some nice underwear :)
Ground Zero - fenced.
countin' CO² per second
Last week had been the anniversary of Annika's mom's death. Bought some roses to throw in the sea, to lay it next to the sea with candle and one for Annika herself. 'was the best thing to do.
Y. his brithday is coming soon - that's why we made his invitations and sent 'em out. Had to laugh so bad as I saw 'em for the first time hahhahaha.
Yesterday Annika was here for the whole afternoon. Had lots of fun. Read a very funny book with Y. 'bout the States of Amerika and after that we did a major Puzzle with both of my monkeys.
Funny enough that adult-size sunglasses won't fit but babyboy's spiderman sunglasses DO!
Btw. I just bought some YUMMIE (young) Gouda cheese, Ham that KIND OF tastes like the ham we have in Germany and KRÄUTERFRISCHKÄSE. Really needed that ;-)
Anyways I already thought of my travelling month and decided last night that I'm def. gonna to Cali w/ Simone (girl from orientation) and some of her friends. Now I'm thinking of takin' a vacation in April/May and gonna to Florida w/ Annika (and Anna?). According to that we're planning to make a short trip for 1/2 days to Chicago. Damn, I am effin' excited about all that shiiiaaaat. yeeehhhhaaaaaaa :)
On Sunday we're plannin' to go 2 Manhattan and 2 visit some Museums. We really should do that. ;-)
Sooo that's it for now I guess.
Hope u're all doin' fine!
♥ 'k, thx, bye.
Freitag, 15. Januar 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)










...und wo sind die victorias secret photos?! ;)
AntwortenLöschenyeah right ;-)
AntwortenLöschen