Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010

Day #107

♥ current music: Beyoncé, "Control"
♥ current music: tired


 Last Friday Annika, Y. n me made Pizza for the whole family. Was a full success and everyone enjoyed it!













That weekend we didn't do that much. On Saturday night we went out w/ the whole family, including Annika. Went 2 a Thai restaurant and ate so much that we all could have winded back home.

Afterwards we met up w/ Anna and went to the movies. Saw Leap Year which was pretty funny.









Afterwards we went to Meat's and just hang around.

Sunday night  I went 2 Yonkers w/ Annika cuz she had to exchange some goods @ V's S. I couldn't resist and bought a hot pink Sweater @ Aeropostale which is all fluffy inside. So love it! :)





Monday I was off cuz it was Martin Luther Day.

Yesterday M. had a playdate @ C's. Therfore I decided to pick up Annika and K. and go to Shore Park. Had a funny afternoon and just before we hit the road to pick up M. we stayed a little at Dunkin's and ate some Donuts and drank a little hot chocolate.





Last night I joined Kickboxing again. (was quite a while that I've skipped...). Had my first sparring session. I was so scared - but in the end I've tasted blood. Funnily enough I kinda felt like they've said it in Fight Club. Once I got a very bad punch I just started being aggressive and got around.

Still I don't have shinguards n stuff that's why I have bruises on my shin and my arch. Nevermind. I can't wait 4 my next sparring session :)


Btw. u all should see It's complicated - great movie. I died laughing! :)




Guess that's it for now!



♥ 'k, thx, bye.

2 Kommentare:

anythin' to say?