♥ current music: okay
My first thanksgiving and over again!
'was a great day, with great food and a lot of fun :)
Therefore: Happy Thanksgiving!
On Wednesday the children had their last day of school and since it was mine and M.'s Saints day I promised them to make a pink cake with 'em.
Made a catsle cake with pink dough and pink frosting. I can tell you, we had a lot of fun and in the end the kitchen looked like hell. Later on they had Karate and I've had Kickboxing. Learned some new drills. Really enjoy takin' my classes!
noshing on the pink dough ;-)
after baking:

with frosting:

cool, huh? ;-) To Y.'s birthday we're gonna do a spongebob cake :D
Btw. they donated me an armlet for Saint's Day. So cute :)
Today I had to get up pretty early 'cause we still had to do the frosting. Since there was Thanksgiving Day I allowed my monsters to wake me up and to jump on my bed. Kinda suicidal ;-)
Anyways I had to get ready 'cause Annka and me wanted to go to NYC to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and - of course, we did ;-)
We were a little late and had to get through the crowd but in the end it just felt good to see it live instead of on TV. I'm just uploading a few pictures in my blog 'cause there're way too much. You can see the rest in my album: Thanksgiving 2009
Central Park:
Santa, his wife, his reindeers and sooo on:

Snoopy:

Buzz Lightyear:

Big Apple:

Mr. Peanut:
Carebears:

and so on and so on.
When I came home I just slept for a few mins and played dressing up with my monsters. haha. Turned into Spiderman, Princess Yasmine and a Kicker ;-)

Slightly afterwards we've had Thanksgiving dinner (at 2.30pm ;-) ). But it was amazing. We sat down together, had a TG Prayer, drank wine and kid's champagne and ate our turkey, mushed potatoes, cranberry sauce, beans, carrots and rice. Well, actually the tradition is that you come together with the whole family and stuff but this time it didn't work. But in return we're gonna be at least 11 persons. Someone coming over to visit me? ;-)
half of the turkey - which is btw one of the smallest turkeys you can get..

Tomorrow is Black Friday - for those who don't know what that is:
Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving in the United States, which is the beginning of the traditional Christmas shopping season. The term dates back to at least 1966, although its usage was primarily on the East coast. The term has become more common in other parts of the country since 2000. Because Thanksgiving falls on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States, Black Friday occurs between the 22nd and the 29th of November.(Wikipedia.com)
But I'm just gonna go to the gym and that night I'm gonna meet up with Simone and Lisa to go to Pacha Club 'cause David Guetta is gonna work as a DJ that night. Yay :)
♥ 'k, thx, bye.













Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
anythin' to say?