♥ current music: okay
I knoooooow ... long time no see. I am just so busy... or even tired that I don't get the time to write an update.
Ok, short summary of what's happened in the last time:
On Friday I slept in and skipped work out @ Omni. Slept too long that I was exhausted and couldn't pick myself up. Therefore nothning special happend - well, during the daytime. Had dinner with my family, prepared my room for friends coming over from Jersey. Got ready and went over to Annika's. Pre-gamed there and went to NYC. Met up with Simone and Lisa and went to Pacha to see David Guetta.
I can tell you it was a fun but also dramatic night. Just don't want to get into details 'cause it'd take too much time ;-)
Came home at 7.30am so Y. and H. were already awake ;-)
Just a few horrible pictures - don't wanna scare you ;-)
Nathie and me @ Pacha NYC the week before:
Now if you guys think I slept until Sunday night - I'm drawing a blank on that one. At 11.30am I was back in Pelham and participated in Kickboxing classes good as gold.
Well, but for the rest of the day I loitered in my room. For dinner I had to come out 'cause we had 6 guests over at ours ;-)
Later on that night Anna and Annika picked me up and we cruised 'round. To White Plains, to the Bronx and where else there was something to see.
On Sunday I... slept in and did nothing ;-)
Yeah well ... for the rest of the week... there was just the same schedule as usual.
On Monday morning FIVE packages arrived - soooo... as u can see, Christma's coming.
Today we needed an hour to get to school instead of 20 minutes 'cause there was an horrible car accident on Mamoreneck Ave. They diverted us to Hutchinson Pkwy which was a bit difficult for me 'cause I'm always usin' 95 and therefore I didn't know which exit to take. In the end we spinned a bit but found out which way to go. I have to say I am very proud of my little monkeys 'cause they remained calm (Y. always gets hysterical if he's scared actually) and in the end we kidded around, laughed a lot and made fun of everything (even of me cause there was traffic EVERYWHERE and I was about to get crazy 'cause I have a bad stiffness from last night's classes in my leg) haha.
Article: "Woman's car plunges from Hutch to Mamaroneck Ave"
Anyways ... although there were a few cold days and we thought Winter just had arrived I am sure now that Winter's not in a hurry 'cause the sun's shining and we're having 62°F. HAHAHAA!!!
♥ 'k, thx, bye.









Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
anythin' to say?