Dienstag, 24. November 2009

Day #49: short update

♥ current music: Ryan Leslie, "Mold Me"
♥ current music: exhausted


Still too lazy to upload the entry which is about my weekend in Jersey. Sorry.

Just to let you know: I integrated a Twitter Gadget on the right bar (which actually should be right next to this entry) - I will also upload some tweets on twitter (which I can do with my mobile from everywhere I am) so that you know what I am doin' at this moment.

Makes the whole process lettin' you know 'bout my life over here a lot more easier since it is gonna be pretty difficult to update every day.

For those who want to follow me on Twitter: KC @ NY



Btw. Phili and me are planning that she's gonna visit me after New Year's Eve. So excited!





waywaywaywaywaywaywaaaaaaaaay!





♥ 'k, thx, bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

anythin' to say?