Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2009

Practising, practising, practising!

♥ current music: Lil' Kim feat. Lil' Cease & B.I.G , "Crush On You"
♥ current music: cheerful


So today I had three tasks to do:
- finding the gas station and filling up the car
- finding CVS and getting new shampoo and conditioner
- finding the tanning salon and havin' a tanning bath.

...or at least I should've driven 'round New Rochelle to get to know the area ;-)

I can't tell why but I was kinda scared of filling up the car ;-) In the end there was nothing to scare about. Since most of the gas stations are full serviced I could just sit in the car, writing down the important facts for Hussein (to calculate the annual mileage) and then paying the gas.

Afterwards I went to CVS to get new shampoo and conditioner for me. Now - for all those who love drugstores such as DM, like I do - CVS is PARADISE!! It is huge, it has such a big eligibility and if you dont know which eg. Mascara to chose there are some kind of panels that explain and help you A LOT! Btw. I got my shampoo and conditioner I wanted to have doubled as big as they have 'em in Germany and it even cost me less than in Germany. Other than that  I got new curling tons  made of cermaic for $25. Hahaaaaa :)

Afterwards I tried to find out where the tanning salon is. I got lost 3 times and hardly began to cry. But I always found the way back home. 'was a complete desaster - I can tell!

Because Hussein went to Gidduh's he came back very early today and we started to practise driving the car with the gear shift. Actually I'm not that bad. In the end I drove the Subaru to pick up the children from school. Woohooo. Now you guys can be really, really, really proud of me!! ;-)

Because there was so much to do and no time left I played some little games like "the laundry game" etc., just to make sure that everything was done at the end of the day without discussions, complaining and crying. Everything just worked out well!


Therefore I can satisfied rest in bed and am able to look forward to my workout  and my sunbath tomorrow!


 ♥ 'k, thx, bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

anythin' to say?