♥ current music: tired
After I dropped off the children at school, AnnKathleen picked me up and we went to Omni Gym. After I signed up there we had some little work out.
And how am I supposed to die away work out?
Right, we went over to Stop&Shop and bought some donuts and Ben &Jerry's icecream. Aw, life's good :)
Later on I went to the tanning salon (without getting lost ;-)), had a tanning bath and even found the way back home without a map and without getting lost either. Everday I get astonished of myself. Hahhahahaha. Well, I have to admit that tanning over here is damn expensive. 'cost even more than in Germany. D'ouh.
Because the entry's looking boring with just words in it, here're a few -but most recent- random pictures and videos! Enjoy! :)
A little fun in the car:
that tiny little girl from Karate that refuses to eat any kind of healthy food:
me / me in my room - for those who forgot who am I ;-)
my new victoria's secret tracksuit pants with "Love Pink" on 'em ;-):
// Driving.
and then...
first in time, first in line.

Speed limit on the Highway.

exit.
schoolbusses.

// at home.
uh?
THE RASCALS ♥
♥ 'k, thx, bye.












ICH LIEBE DICH!!!:D und ich vermisse dich wie HÖLLE!! komm zurüch zu mir!!!!!
AntwortenLöschen