Montag, 19. Oktober 2009

first day with my normal schedule!

♥ current music: Ryan Leslie, "Gibberish"
♥ current music: busy

So today was my first day  with the normal schedule.
Got up at about 6.30h and started making breakfast for and with the kids at 6.50h. Started out to be a bit difficult in the first 20 minutes because the children were as "grumpy" as I was ;-). When we left the house at about 8 ò clock Hussein followed me with the car just to make sure that I kept goin' the right way and that I was feeling comfortable. But since I kept the way to White Plains in my mind everythin' will be doin' just fine :)

 Btw. when I dropped Yoni off in his classroom he jumped on me and gave me a kiss. His teachers were astonished.  :-)


Afterwards I went back to the car. I walked a few meters behind Hussein and when he already reached his car I pushed the horn-button on my key. hahahahah you guys can't imagine how astonished he was looking around. But well - I was not able to turn it off and therefore he was the person that laughed the most. Damnit! ;-)
You can see, we're having fun all the time ;-)

I actually wanted to trade on my free time but after about 6 granola bars I was so damn tired that I layed down in my bed and fell asleep for the next 3 and a half hours ;-)
When I got back in the car to pick up the children the sun was shining. 'was so beautiful. Therefore I turned the radio on (fav channel: Radio 97), turned up the volume and joined the Highway singing as loud as I could. Amazing, hahhaha. :D

When we came back home there were only 2 1/2 h left to eat a little lunch snack, doin' homework and to prepare for Karate. Chaotic hours as you can imagine. But where the rubber hits the road I really can rely on the children. So in the last 15 minutes I prepared the dinner snacks for the children while the children ran 'round the house, tydin' up and changing clothes for Karate. A sight for the gods. Just like in the movies :-) I also directly found the way to Karate school without getting lost although I only practised the way once!
In the end we were before time and Mona and I could finish her homework during Yoni's Karate class.

Btw. on our way to Karate school they played a Ryan Leslie Mix of at least 10 songs on the radio. The children were dancing around and kept telling that his music's great. Coooool, huh? :D


When I left Karate school their teacher asked Isabel where Yoni is. She told him that I was on my way to carry him home. He then started smiling and said that he could understand Yoni since they have such a gorgeous AuPair now. hahahhahaha.
Btw. I drove the car with the stick shift back home. Funny trip... haha.


Since I slept so much today I have a lot to do tomorrow. So, when I dropped the children off I need to fill up the car (I'm scared as hell!! haha) then I need to find the drugstore and the tanning salon over here because a) I need to go there and b) to become accustomed to New Rochelle. I also need to do the laundry!

During my free time on  Wednesday I will meet up with AnnKathleen to sign in at the Gym and to work out!


All in all it was a busy day and will be a busy week. But guess what? I can do it ;-)
Busy Bee... hahaha.




♥ 'k, thx, bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

anythin' to say?