♥ current music: Jay-Z, "Big Pimpin"
♥ current mood: hungry
wow, it's been more than a month.
what's new?
uhm, obviously I have barely time to freakin update this blog ;-)
my contract has been extended til 07/05/2011. added 9 months. right now I'm waitin for my new DS to arrive. as soon as I have that I'm gonna book a flight to... germanyyyy. wohoo.
what else? got my braces n even that treatment is almost halfway over. gonna get my 5th aligner in a week n then I have another 5 to go. how awesome is thaaaat.
took a class @ the School of Visual Arts, had the house for myself for 3 weeks, ... right now the kids r on vacation so that way I have to take care of 'em al freakin day from the mornin til nighttime. but it isn't that hard. most of the time I'm takin 'em to the beach - which is awesome. i mean i dont really have to take care of them n I can just relax n get a nice tan. AND I'm getting paid for that. so yeah.
hm. I'm rlly too lazy to keep on writing. so... here r a few more pcitures n that's bout that! enjoy ;-)
oh one thing: I became allergic to heat. wohoooo. tz.
PIKTSCHAAAAHS!
Poster Class/ School of Visual Arts @ James Voctore's Studio
Kyosa Cristina n me.
Ranp Promotion Day: Kyosa Steven Dean's new yellow belt; his sparrin partners Chris n me
1) w/ Lena
2) w/ Lisa
Germany vs. Australia / Times Square
Natalie, Vic, Rob, Asmira n me
Thomas' Farewell Pary w/ Marina
Reunion w/ my babies
Poopy n Dipy ♥
Beachtimes: Y. n K.
my car. yuuup yuuuuup yuuuuuuuuuup ♥
mission: "surprise mommy for her birthday @ work"
all dressed up
Wall Street; almost there
after almost 20 mins: got our passes n went thru aaall the securities..
awesome view outta mommy's office
Battery Park: 9/11 Monumento
On the boat from Ellis Island back 2 NYC
Selfmade Picture Frame n Jello-Hearts for the Birthday Girl
♥ 'k, thx, bye.
Donnerstag, 12. August 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



























Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
anythin' to say?