Montag, 21. Juni 2010

Day #258 hi and bye.

♥ current music: Usher f/ Nicki Menaj, "Little Freak"
♥ current mood: busy


again and again: long time no see.

Times passes by so quickly, it's unbelievable.
My appendix-thingy is all healed up. I went back to kickboxin and right after 3 classes I had my testing. I gotta admit it's a lil' frustrating, cuz I know that I'm not able to move/punch/kick-whatever as I did before... but I'm working hard and I hope that I'll be 'fully back' in a couple of weeks.
Anyway: I'm a yellow belt now :)

 fltr: Kyosa BJ and Kyosa Cristina (my sparing partners), new green belt Chris w/ his sparing partners Kyosa Steve, Kyosa Anthony and Hussein.


What else?
I got accepted @ the School Of Visual Arts and I'm takin' a two-week class (well, actually it's more like a workshop) in the City in July.

My Invisalign Treatment officially starts Wednesday mornin. In other words:
I'm going to have freakin straight teeth by the end of this year! artzuobfinw!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the rest... uhm... I kinda too lazy to actually write an update. I'll upload some more pictures pretty soon, but yeah. That's about that.


I wish u guys @ home a belated Happy Father's Day cuz over here it has been this Sunday. ätschibätsch :P


Oh and btw: C u soooooon. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


♥ 'k, thx, bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

anythin' to say?