♥ current music: tired & super excited
And everything she got, she worked for it,
Good life made for it
She take pride in sayin' that she paid for it [...]
Independent queen workin' for her throne
Since today's the 5th November it's a month ago since I entered the USA. wow. How time flies!
I may not have talked to you guys a lot but you need to show understanding. I am starting a new life; have to get to know the area, have to make new friends, have to become comfortable with all the new things here like my schedule, different roots, different rules, differenet whatever-it-is. Sure, it is exciting but on the other hand it is also demanding that I sometimes prefer just to rest and listen to some music then to turn my computer on and tryin' to find so. who is online and to whom I have not talked yet.
Of course I miss you guys but I am having a great time over here, fulfillin' some dreams I dreamed about and feeling extremely satisfied which is -in my opinion- granted after I've had to face a lot of mess in the past. This is my year to recover and to work for my throne as Miss Independent ;-)
It is only a year and I will be back soon - you all know that! :)
So what has happened in the last days:
Tuesday: Just the normal schedule; during my time-off I just hang out and talked to some friends. At night Annka picked me up and we went to New Roc City to see Saw VI. Have to admit that this one was fuckin' AWESOME. The Beginning was grippin' as hell! The story was good and the ending was ammaaaazing! I really recommend this one to you guys! :D
Wednesday: Omni-Time. Met up with Annka at the gym as always. Had some nice work out and I showed her some things I've learned at Kickboxing class. Normal schedule as always. Although I have to say the children had been so damn lovely that day. They really made me feel sooo good. At night they had Karate classes. We where a little too soon and kidded around in front of Karate school. One of the children's mother just thought I was their big sister 'cause I'd resemble them. Ah yeah, whatever. Afterwards I've had Kickboxing Class. 'was good! :)
Tuesday: Met up with Andrea who is new in this Area! Went to Starbucks and had a little talk. 'Cause she kinda had like her whole day-off she came with me to pick up the children at White Plains. Afterwards I dropped her off at hers. Just decided to go to the movies to see This Is It! Really want to see this one! :)
Just some random (maybee boring) pictures:
those small children's socks in between my shoes. How can THAT be? ;-) are they secretly wearing my shoes? Noooo waaaay!!! haha.
The children from ES had to along a thing that starts with 'M'. Yoni and me tinkered a 'Mona Mummy'. haha.
Just to offer a positive summary of my first month:

Anyhoo, tomorrow's the day of Ryan Leslie's performance @ Nokia Music Theatre!
I CANNOT WAIT TIL TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! :)))




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
anythin' to say?