♥ current music: Chris Brown, "Crawl"
♥ current music: content
Just came back home from the movies.
"Paranormal Activity" was not as I thought it would be. The beginning was pretty lame and spinned out a lot. At the pretty end (I'd say in the last 10 minutes) everything went quickly. So actually it was not scary to me at all. Well, at least we had a lot of fun and I had to laugh all the time - therefore the money was not wasted ;-)
Would not recommend this one though!
Anyways I really want to see "Saw VI" and some other movies that were shown in the trailer.
I just watched UFC with Hussein on Television ;-)
He asked me whether I'd like to join classes once more and I think I really should do it. Would be great exercises to focus and to defend myself. Kiosa would be happy, too. hahaa. Anyways I don't think that I have to pay that much since the children participate in this school and therefore Hussein is able to take classes for free.
I think I will partake to drop off the children at Kiosa's tomorrow and afterwards I'm going to take the train to Manhattan to meet up with Nathalie. I really need to see her - it's been a long time! :-) Btw. we're going to get the tickets for the Ryan Leslie Concert in Nokia Music Theatre which takes place on 10/06/09 :)
Finally I've made two pictures on my way to White Plains:
hahaaaaaaa ;-)
How shall I put it? All-American, maybe. ;-)
♥ 'k, thx, bye.
Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009
Paranormal Acitivity & UFC
♥ labels:
all-American,
Cinema,
Karate,
Manhattan,
Paranormal Activity,
Ryan Leslie,
UFC
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
anythin' to say?