♥ current music: Usher feat. Will.I.Am, "OMG"
♥ current mood: amused
Annika's B-Day Bash 04-16-2010
Joe Lewis Seminar / Wisdom Way Martial Arts' 10th Anniversary 05-03/04-2010
SHOPPING
1. Armani Exchange Watch. lovelovelove.
2. dress
Random Pictures
1. my car, right? :P
2. nerd-0-style
3. nah, we don't have sth in common, lol.
4. goofy!
I didn't post some pictures concerning 'all-american' in a while now. So, here's a new funny thing I came across lately.
I mean - that stuff just looks disgusting, right?
Now: "Difficulty: 2". WTF? r u fucking serious? lmao!
Just came home from my babyboy's mother's day party @ school. I was also invited cuz I'm his second mommy he said :) (even his teacher said that hihi)
Anyway, I'm pretty excited 'bout this weekend. We'll leave our house sat afternoon to check in in an hotel - I am going to share my room w/ my monster-kiddo-brother-n-sister ;-) There'll be a pool, a tennis court and we'll be going out for a fancy dinner. how cool is that? :)
anyway. mommys, make sure that u open the door if someone knocks!
♥ 'k, thx, bye.
Freitag, 7. Mai 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)


















I


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
anythin' to say?