Dienstag, 30. März 2010

Day #176 Online Shopping

♥ current music: 2Pac, "Wonda Why They Call U Bitch"
♥ current mood: weird

aight, a lot to be angry about whatever. working out a lot and I'm tryin' to work on my sparring drills which keeps me averted 4 a lil.

Anyway Just ordered my Tapout Shirt n according to that I'll get a pink Tapout Wristband (kinda cuz of the shipping costs)


Apart from that I'll get my cover 4 my phone - finally.

Well.. now I was just surfing that Fighters Inc. Website n took a look at all the clearances. They have these Thai Shinguards which protect the Shin (of course) but also the arch for 25$
Asked I. to order them for me but now we just found out that the shipping would cost 12 bucks which... sucks. I mean, it's like half of the price. Daaaamnit.

Anyway it was raining all day long but it'll start getting better from tomorrow on. The weekend -that's what they've said' is going to be beeeaaauutifuuuul. 

Our garden this afternoon:



♥ 'k, thx, bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

anythin' to say?