Sonntag, 28. März 2010

Day #173

♥ current music: Lloyd Banks ft. Juelz Santana, "Beamer Benz or Bentley"
♥ current mood: dizzy

loooong time no see, I know.

A lot of stuff happened in the past days ... a few days after Phili left the states a huge storm came. Lots of huge trees fell down, the power cables were broken and a lot of households were out of power for days.
I was in Hoboken that night cuy Naly, Vic n me wanted to go barhopping. But when we got there we were just happy to be in Nalys App cuz we knew we couldn't get home that night... If we wanted to avoid going swimming with our car, lol.

Anyway our place was spared from this storm. The German school was closed for two days cuz a huge tree fell into the entry area. Afterwards we had a wonderful week full of sunshine n 74°F  :)




So there was a Friday Night when we went to the Bronx n Brooklyn by car n the next day we went to Long Island to the beach :)

a strange house in the Bronx. Thousands of figures all round the house n in the garden. Insane.


On the beach :) ( gotta ask the girls for the other pictures)


 

Uhm yeah.. what else. I kinda decided that I am going to extend my stay. This Friday I went out w/ H. , I. n Y. for dinner - talked about this n that and finally I told 'em that I'd like to extend for several reasons. They were all around happy n since I think that this would be the best solution for me I'm confident about staying so far away from my home n friends for another 9 months.
Already told it in Karate n I got big hugs for that , lol.

I'm trying to find a college where I can do some kinda drill/qualification for the whole media/ad thingy so that I have a major reference when I come back n finally start to go to university. I might be later than u guys but I will kick ur @$$e$ - looool :D

 What else? Have several plans for the next months (Atlantic City, Canada n all that stuff). Went to Hoboken last night to celebrate Naly's B-Day n it was a fun night :)


Other random pictures:

Made Easter Cookies (Amerikaner) w/ my lil Pumpkin as a surprise 4 the fam

Bought new shorts 4 the gym n Kickboxing - in hot pink. What else?! ;-)


All the women in our class on Lea's Purple Testing

my new straightener - actually my new straighteners. 30 bucks. yiiihhhhaaaaaa.

some of the stuff we did in college - 'one min drill drawings'
 

my love


LOLOLOLOLOL!!!




that's all for now.


♥ 'k, thx, bye.

3 Kommentare:

  1. yeah kathy, kick our asses ;) große entscheidung, viel spaß und erfolg...hätte ich vielleicht auch so gemacht :)

    ps: die amerikaner sind der hammer :D am besten is der "hase" unten rechts mit den schlappohren hahaha

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke :)

    hahahha ich fand den 'Osterhasen mit den Brillen auf der Nasen' besonders cool, hahahha

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hahaha stimmt der lacht sich richtig kaputt :D was is da so lustig?

    AntwortenLöschen

anythin' to say?