♥ current music: Alicia Keys, "Empire State Of Mind Prt. II"
♥ current music: happy
I actually wanted 2 go 2 bed early today and it's already 10:10pm but I really gotta write all that stuff down.
So on Wednesday Dr. Sherman called but I didn't answer my phone cuz I didn't hear it. He left me a message sayin' that my Invisalign video just arrived and that I should call 'em back and anyways could come over that day to take a look at it. I called 'em back when I was skypin' w/ Jennie but only the desk clerk answered. Surprisingly she knew who am I and said that I could come over whenever I want to that day. This fact definately speaks for itself. Anyways, I couldn't so we fixed my appointment for saturday. I'm really excited!
#1 that makes me happy.
Now.. I have to say I'm kinda glad that I've had this lymphotic nod-thingy cuz everytime I'm kinda through with this shit I'm 'bout 2 realize something. Whatever that is. Since I'm feeling better I am just more happy spending a healthy time and since that point on I am more relaxed w/ the kids. So as u guys know my monkeys n me - we're getting along w/ each other pretty well. But now everything's even better. We've had 2 (or 3?) awesome days (and I really mean awesome) on which I was even more proud of 'em than any other days. Y. n me r not fighting that much anymore & M. is doin' much better @ her homework n stuff. Everything's workin' as a charm. So e.g we've had lots of things to do today (M. had to do her homework which does take a lot of time), we had to tidy everything up (Lola's comin' over tomorrow) and we have to take a bath. But besides that we went to C-Town and to M&M. Soo... shopping is always exhausting with them. But today.... I was just proud and it was just... fun. Cannot really explain it. U just have to experience 'em.
The best thing.
M. is pretty good at sayin' beautiful things w/ simple words (or even sayin' pretty mean things w/ simple words). The last 'special' thing I can remember was when I was putting my make-up (or my mascara off). She sat next 2 me and said "that's sad!!"
me: "What's that?"
M. "You have to put off all that make-up.. but u still look beautiful!"
me: "awww.."
M. "nah, u look even more beautiful without all the make-up!"
That is pretty cute for an eight year-old! Btw. I've had only mascara on! ;-)
But today she said the following:
"Why can't u be here for all the other years?? If my mom would die or something like that I only want u 2 be my mom!"
...and she also repeated it in front of I. later that night. Now that's a declaration of love!
I've talked to I. 'bout that a few mins ago and she said I really don't have to worry (cuz I've felt worse 'bout the dying part). Quiet the opposite - she enjoyed it cuz it shows how much the children care bout me and that they feel confident n comfortable around and w/ me which again makes I. and H. happy. She said it's funny cuz they liked me from the very beginning and it still escalates. She also emphasized how me she and H. like me.. so... I donnu.. that was so much love today.. :)
Anyways - tomorrow I'm gonna to the gym again. yaaaaay :) But right before I'm gonna register @ Westchester Community College for my classes! :)
Tomorrow night I have to work (for the first time) and the monkeys n me r having a movie night, hehe.
K, it's way too late now. Gotta go 2 sleep!
//Misc Pics:
Babyboy n me:
...haning out @ Karate
...goofing off
♥ 'k, thx, bye.
Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
anythin' to say?