Freitag, 1. Januar 2010

Day #86: IT'S THE NEW YEAR!

♥ current music: Paul & Fritz Kalkbrenner, "Sky And Sand"
♥ current music: weird

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
I hope you all had a great NYE 2010 and drank a toast to me ;-)
I did... to all of u. That's why I'm so done today, lmao.



Ok, long time no see. Seems like this happend to be the new habit.

 During the Xmas Days I actually did nothin' special. Didn't go out or anything, 'cause I kinda had no money (or got it too late, blah). Have to say it had been beautiful holidays. The feeling was right and the trappings were just fine. And we had a white xmas, which is amazing :)

On Sunday we all went to Manhattan to see "The Nutcracker" performed by the NYC Ballet. I can tell u it was soooo amazing, compelling and just wonderful. I really enjoyed it :)

Inside // souvenir shop



View from our seats. Amazing.

 


On Tuesday I had to work again, since I. and H. had to go back to work and A. and C. wanted to go to NYC without their children. Therefore I had four children to take care of. Wasn't easy but we had a great day anyways.

So in the morning we just played around, had breakfast, the older ones had to do their dictations and the smaller ones had to practice their preschool stuff. Afterwards they had to clean everything up, I made a yummy fruit salad w/ T. and after lunch we all had  to go to the musical school. Therefore I was able to take a rest for at least an hour and a half. 'was pretty funny, cuz Michael, their teacher, put out 3 manuals and fitting headphones so that all of them were able to play all the time and he could teach one child after another. I just got me a coffee and found out that he has open wifi. Therefore I just sat there and chatted with friends on msn. Pretty relaxing :)

Cut 2 look at, huh? ;-)

That night we had a movie night, hehe. And later on I went with Annika to the Mall in White Plains cuz we had to find some nice dress for NYE.








On Wednesday I made it to the gym and started working out again. Feels so good :) Had a tanning bath and then I had all of those 4 monsters again for just 3 hours. They kinda had a bad day so that they were fighting and arguing all the time. I think those were the most horrible 3 hours I've ever had.That night we all skipped Karate cuz we went to Bronxville to have an early farewell dinner @ Japanese Inn. Had some yummy Sushi :-)

On our way to Bronxville. Y. and T. making funny faces.




























Yesterday it started snowing again :)
In the morning the 4 children, C. and me went to the rockclimbing hall in New Rochelle cuz we rented the hall for an hour. It was soooo much fun and I cannot wait to do it again :) The children also pretty enjoyed it!























































Later that day we were all so exhausted that the house was completely silent for an hour. Unbelievable. I also slept in my bed with the cat warming my belly, hihi.


Celebrated NYE with Jeannie and Azin via Webcam. 'was soooo goood 2 c u :):):)

...and for our NYE Annika and me went to the Webster Hall in NYC.
I don't know NYE just started chaotic during all this planning process. Got our tickets in the very last moment by a girl that bought them early this month and but later found out that she won't be in NY for NYE. The pre-gamimg was chaotic as always and couldn't get a cab. Sooo P. had to drop us off in the very last minute.
When we were in the car I was just wondering why everything was so wet. As we arrived @ the train station I just found out that the bottle with coke which was in my bag, was open. So there was a huge lake of coke in my bag. In it my mobile, head phones, wallet, make-up, everything. and our TICKETS!
Everything turned out to be fine. My phone's still working but the display is wet so I need to get that fixed cuz it's driving me nuts.   If u think these events should be enough, weeeell, that's what we thought too but it wasn't. So in the train Annika stupidly thought it'd be nearer to get out in HARLEM cuz of the 125th street thingy  (just to explain it in german: wir haben die adresse nicht richtig gelesen und da stand "125" was aber keine street oder ave war, sondern die Hausnummer hahahhahahha). Which was a dead duck.

Didn't get a cab, finally took the subway. Took the subway in the wrong direction. Had to get out again, took the right subway, had to find another cab. There wasn't any free cab so we had to take a black one, which are the expensive ones. As we arrived we had to figure out about an ATM, which was there but first not working. Aaaaaaaaaaall those things. In the end it was such a great night, had a lot of fun and danced and drank all the time. I can tell u I drank a toast to all of u which was... yeah, in the end not that good ;-)




// Some other misc Pictures:







Hope u had a great NYE which was not that chaotic (and sometimes frustrating) :)
Once again, Happy New Year! I'm excited what 2010 brings with it.



♥ 'k, thx, bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

anythin' to say?