Samstag, 30. Januar 2010

Day #116

♥ current music: Beyoncé, "Control"
♥ current music: tired

 Last Friday I didn't do anything. Went out w/ the whole family to Jap. Inn 2 have Sushi. Afterwards I was so tired that I've decided 2 stay @ home n go to bed. Especially cuz Y. had his belt promotion for yellow on Saturday. Really wanted to see that. Anyway I went at 9pm to bed and slept til ... 12am? I missed his belt promotion n my classes. Good jooooob ... ;-)

Saturday Anna, Annika n me planned to got to Yale n ended up @ Ikea in Conneticut haha. That night  we hit the city 2 celebrate Julia's B-Day. Started pretty chaotic but in the end it was a fun night, hehe.

Annika, Daniel n me.


























Pillowdance.


























This week was pretty chaotic cuz I. went on another business trip. This time she flew to Germany/Frankfurt. So Monday was not my day at all. Lost my piercing, had to get a new one, didn't get it in... ate Rockwells Pizza - therefore kinda threp up @ classes n all that stuff. It was hilarious.

For all the rest of the week: I was busy. Pretty busy. The children were pretty grumpy n emotional, H. had a lot of stuff goin' on so that I had to take care of sooo many things. But we did it :)

On Thursday I went to the Westchester n Galleria Mall in White Plains (that was the day that bad snow started again.... it was so dangerous 2 drive outta there.) cuz I had to get Y.'s Birthday Present and two presents 4 his friends's birthday also. By doin' this I also bought a new effin awesome pair of shoes. Needa take a picture of em ... hihihi :)

Going crazy in the car.



Yesterday me n Annika made a huge Spongebob Cake for Y's birthday which is today.



Guess that's it for now.


Oh: Philippa is comin' over 2 visit me from 02/23/10 til 03/09/10. HOW COOL IS THAT? :)






// MISC PICTURES:

Shopping.
 

@ Shore Park:




Ice Skating.
 











and finally: our chef d'oeuvre, teh Spongebob Cake :D
 














♥ 'k, thx, bye.

2 Kommentare:

anythin' to say?