Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009

Day #78: Merry Christmas!

♥ current music: Melanie Fiona, "It Kills Me"
♥ current music: excited

Merry Christmas 2 y'all!

 


Send your own ElfYourself eCards


I cannot tell you how much I miss you guys but I'm sure that this is gonna be a wonderful christmas. I am excited for the Christkind to come just because of my little ones. They made me feel being excited about christmas and just because of them I was able to feel that magic 'bout Xmas :)

So un Tuesday night I slept over @ Annika's. Had a couple of drinks, actually wanted to see a movie but we kinda had no time for that, haha.

The next day I (again) skipped Work Out @ Omny but met up with Annka for lunch :-) Since she's gonna to North Carolina during the holidays we absolutely had to meet up again. 'been a long time we didn't see.

Later that day I went to Target with Annika. Had to help her to find some little presents for M., Y. I.  and H. - I finally found something nice for A. and C. - so in the end I have a present for everyone. Gosh, there'll be so many presents - they won't fit under the Xmas tree. Gotta get  photo of that. U'll be surprised :)

What else to say?
My Xmas Package from home just arrived yesterday and Invisalign scored me as a perfect canidate. Dr. Sherman estimated that it might take me 'bout 8 months to get the result I wanted to have which is perfectly fine. She also had a look-see whether I might have tooth decay (which would mean that Invisalign would refuse to work with me) - this made me pretty anxious especially when I heard that they are pretty fussy concerning teeth (bla).Buuut I have no caries. ' so glad :)

For the rest... I kinda need to get ready in a few 'cause we're gonna to church at 4pm. My babies take part in the nativity scene this year (which means that we have to be early). Afterwards we're (we means ten people) gonna home, Christkinds comin' and then we're havin' dinner which is actually a typical german dish - Würstchen und Kartoffelbrei. For those who know me: this is one of the few dishes I kinda... not like. But whatever. I'm still excited bout Xmas.


The view outta one of my three windows. Beautiful, huh?

 













That's it for now. I miss you guys but still I wish you a merry christmas and wonderful days with your beloved ones!


♥ 'k, thx, bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

anythin' to say?