Dienstag, 17. November 2009

Tag #43: breakin' the clouds

♥ current music: Ja Rule feat. Ashanti, "Always On Time"
♥ current music: content


Promised Update.

 So on Sunday we went to JF Kennedy Airport in Brooklyn to dropp off G. who was about to go back to Egypt. 'was kinda strange to think of the fact that he won't be here anymore 'cause he's been here for the same time I've been here now. Whatever. Turned out to be a pretty cold farewell. There were still two and a half hours left since his plane would depart - but instead of having another hour (or at least thirty minutes) G. preferred to quickly say goodbye and stood in line. I can tell you, H. and the children were so sad 'bout that. But well. H. showed me the terminal and bought me some pretty cool electric thing for head massages :) Afterwards we've had some little snack and hit the road back home. We actually wanted to go to another mall in WP to get Mona new gumboots and to have dinner there but since there was so much traffic goin' on we straightly went back home.

When I was already in bed checkin' some eMails, H. came in and said:


I may be old and have grey hair but I won't forget to say: 
Thank you, you've been an angel!


:-)


Yesterday the ramp to 95 (Highway) in White Plains was closed.
Aw. I already 'knew' the other way to get to school  but when H. showed me this route  I was so sure I would not draw to that route so fast. The ramp was closed from 9am 'til 2pm so I just needed to take the other route when I was about to get back to White Plains to pick up the monkeys from school. Going a foreign route by myself. I think I don't need to tell you how anxious I've been ;-)
In the end it was pretty easy and I already feel confident taking the other route!

btw. I alternated cars last week so I'm only using the Subaru. Stickshift!!! But I'm fine :-)

Last night I've had kickboxing classes without H. 
Formula: me @ kickboxing - h. = pussycat.
hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahhahahahhahahah.
Kickboxing class was awesome. We were training with the punching bags nearly all the time and I'm already able to do some nice punching and kicking combinations. You guys will be surprised :D In the last 20 minutes we've had some little work out with medicine balls.Well, I'm about to get the whole kickboxing equipment soon  and then I'm about to go around! So looking forward to that :-)


♥ 'k, thx, bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

anythin' to say?