♥ current music: Brian McKnight, "You Should Be Mine (Don't Waste Your Time)"
♥ current music: harried
...for those who thought clumsy KC's gone. No. She is back. But I hope she will vanish soon ;-)
So .. the week has started pretty bad but I hope this was just a bad beginning .
Went to bed pretty early ( guess it was 'round 9pm) - but at 0:00 I abruptly woke up and had the badest gripes ever. As for the rest I don't need to tell you... all the things I ate that day were to no purpose. But superabundant I just got a message at that moment by Iryna. My keys were still in her bag and she was already -of course- back in Yorktown.
WHAT THE FUCK!? Stupid me...
As you know ... all the car keys, the front door key, my omni pass and so on are bunched to one key. FUCK FUCK FUCK!
So this morning I had to drive to Kelly's Office that I could get my keys back.
Because I did not want to get lost today (would be too much for me..) I asked Annka to come with me.
Of course I first did not find Isabel's laptop to print out the route to K's office and when I finally found it I could not open the google maps site because of parental control. I was so stressed and upset.
Well, in the end everything worked out fine and I got my keys back.
Anyways I'm not able to go to the Gym today because of my blisters I got because of my new heels :( I am only able to wear my Emus right now.
It just keeps getting better!
Hopefully not!! :-)
This is hormone-dependent! I'm sure, 'cause I took the last pill last night. Aw ;-)
♥ 'k, thx, bye.
Montag, 2. November 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
anythin' to say?