♥ current music: exhausted
So today I had to get up very early because I had to practice to find the way to White Plains (to the German school) before Hussein had to go to work. I had my map and I had to do it on my own. Guess what? I did it. I did it very well and kinda knew everything so that I barely had to look at the map. YAY for me again :)
Later on I went to Shore Park with my little monsters. Had to drive a bit - and I even did not know the way to that Park, buuuut... I did well again. Had my map and directly found the way to that special court :-) After that we did some grocery shopping in Pelhalm.
Also called Jeannie today - therefore she is the third person that had the honour to see and talk to my little monsters, haha. Tonight they had Karate and now I'm exhausted as hell. Just like the children that express it with being very grumpy.
Anyway it was so stressful sitting at the Karate Club and waiting for the children. I was tired as hell and tonight there were about 20 little children (at the age of four) and their parents with their (even younger) children waiting at the back plappering, kidding around and just being noisy. I was so glad to get outta there ;-)
But well... they were not grumpy all day long. We also had lots of fun today and I really need to get some videos of our ''Popoparade'' and us dancing in the car. haha.
Apart from that I got lots of hugs from Hussein today for doing so well and being exhausted so bad. Zumi also told me that I need to get more kisses because I am a family member and did so ;-)
So, what else do you need to feel at ease :-)
Btw. we still have about 10°C over here and the sun still shines and keeps me warm. Good luck, huh? ;-)
♥ 'k, thx, bye.





Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
anythin' to say?