♥ current music: Usher, "Enchanted" ♥ current music: exhausted
This entry is going to be in English since we just arrived at home and I'm too tired to switch over to German.
So, what happened today:
MonCat, Mr. Nothing, Isabel and AnCat (this is supposed to be me ;-) ) continued decorating the house for Halloween. We hang up some chain of lights on the front door and a spiderweb in the children's playroom. Grandpa and Zumi came over again and I talked to my parents on Skype. MonCat and Mr. Nothing joined the conversation later and I think we had a lot of fun. Since this conversation I am sure you (dear mima and papi) finally know why I feel so comfortable around here. It's not just the children but at least they contribute to this a lot!
After lunch with Grandpa and Zumi (which was a lot of fun either!) we hit the road to Jonathan's Farm (Jonathan is Hussein's Cousin) which is pure ekological. I really enjoyed our stay there because I ate the best bread I've had in the last time. Mr. Nothing, MonCat and me went to the chicken coop to pick up some eggs and when we just got in, Mr. Nothing kept shouting 'das ist kein schlaraffenland, ihr alten hüüüühner' again and again to the chicken. I've had to laugh sooo bad and still do when I think of it :) The children had also fun with jumping on the trampoline for hours:
To finish the entry I have some amazing videos and pictures of my two precious children while we were having our toothbrush party which is our new ritual to encourage the children to brush their teeth. What we do is: while the children are brushing their teeth (including me most of the time) we are just dancing around having a toothbrush party. After that, when the teeth sparkle like in the advertisments, we'll do our 'zahnpastalächeln'. Thought it'd be nice to share :)
Toothbrushparty:
Teh Chicken Dance (or: the children just kidding around):
when we have finished: toothbrush-smile!
I also have some other new pictures - the two monsters had the strong desire to be photographers that really needed to take pictures with my cellphone. I just picked a few because most of the pictures had bad qualities - just donnu why ;-)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
anythin' to say?